Friendly? Assertive? Passionate about food made from the highest quality, local ingredients? Join the Proper Food SFO team!
Proper Food SFO is a food concept that offers freshly handcrafted, wholesome, and convenient grab-and-go food in San Francisco. We are opening a new location in SFO and are seeking ROCKSTAR Team Members to join the Proper Food SFO team!
Job Duties include, but limited to:
• Process guests orders through point-of-sale system
• Heating orders, brew coffee, pour soup
• Restocking food and merchandise throughout the day
• Execute daily & weekly cleaning & operational tasks
• Updating store inventory
• Ability to lift, carry and pull 30 pounds
We have part-time and full-time availability.
Our shift needs are listed bellow:
• Daily: 5:00am-12:30pm
• Daily: 8:00am - 4:00pm
• Daily: 4:00pm-11:30pm
• Flexible part-time options available
We are willing to train the right people who may not have restaurant experience as long as you meet our other requirements!
• Competitive Pay plus POS tips!
• Meal with every shift!
• Opportunities for Growth
We are looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
• Dependable, Flexible, Adaptable
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic, proactive, and self-motivated
• Positive, friendly and team oriented
• SFO experience/badged a plus!
*Valid food handles card required upon hire
Proper Food provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Proper Food celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.