Finance and Strategic Operations
In this role, you will be a member of our tight-knit leadership team with broad cross-functional impact. You will report directly to the CEO and work closely with our Executive Chef and full leadership team. This role will evolve based on the needs of the business, and you will have your hand in almost every aspect of the business at some point. You will regularly need to switch between the strategic and the tactical, and make connections between the two. In return, you will learn first-hand how a rapidly growing company is built, run, and scaled. If you are passionate about food, a whiz at analytics, great at managing cross-functional projects and really thrive when you can roll up your sleeves and get stuff done, this could be the position for you.
Budgeting and Management Reporting: Create monthly budgets for each market/ business unit. Communicate results to business leaders with monthly management reports. Collaborate with management to identify opportunities to improve financial performance.
Sales and customer analysis: Create analysis and drive insights on top/bottom selling menu items, sales forecasts and menu architecture. Provide prior seasonal sales analysis to guide new season menu development.
Operational support: Develop excel tools for operational processes across all functions. Act in a hands-on capacity to drive process improvements for day-to-day operational activities. Assist with HR administrative processes.
Menu change management: Partner closely with the Executive Chef and Marketing to execute seasonal menu changes. This includes pricing and nutrition for new menu items as well as project management of the cross-functional menu change process. Keep everything organized in appropriate files on our shared network.
Strategic projects and analysis: Financial & strategic analysis of new opportunities. Pricing for new partnerships. Ad-hoc analyses could include customer experience, merchandising, selecting third-party items to be sold in our stores, etc.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation with significant upside for strong results
- Flexibility to work remotely (most of the time)
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plus 401k
- Delicious free and discounted meals
- Company-provided laptop
- Flexible vacation time
- The opportunity to play a key role in growing a rapidly expanding concept and the tremendous personal growth that comes with that.
- Analytic – you’re a whiz at excel and also at seeing the big picture/ insights
- Cross-functional – you’ve mastered the art of cross-functional project management and collaboration
- Organization – you’ve always got everything in its right place
- Pragmatic, results-focused
- Proactive, resourceful and scrappy – you always find a way.
- Unwavering honesty and integrity.
Specifically, you must have:
- 2-8 years of relevant work experience in Management Consulting or Strategy/Finance.
- Mastery of Excel and all MS Office applications. Adept at using technology.
- BA/BS in Business or related field